A Dream Analysis Treatment for Fantasies, Attractions, Ideas and Feelings
In order to address the problems facing our world, here is something we can each do on our own—DreamWork! Here are the basic ideas:
1. Each being has the entire universe inside of them;
2. Each part of the fantasy represents a part of yourself—it is inside, not outside at all, somewhat like looking in a mirror;
3. The entire fantasy is symbolic, not literal; the true meaning of the fantasy has vague similarities with the fantasy but is not exactly the same.
4. Each instance of each fantasy should be treated separately. Also, be sure to analyze it for each soul in your entity, starting with the inborn soul in your root, below the pubis.
5. DreamWork always results in a win-win situation.
Let me know how it works for you. If you're uncomfortable with the result in your inner world, try just applying it to one little corner of your life. It's a way forward--a hint to what's going on with you that you may have been unaware of.
I am available for individual sessions by donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.